Get a trading licence

Iganga Municipal Council is now on boarded on the Integrated Revenue Administration System (IRAS) where a client is registered, assessed, and issued a trading license by our town agents after making payments either in the bank or using mobile money. The trading license is shared on the client registered email address after confirmation of the payment.